The client agrees to the following:
- There will be no smoking in vehicle.
- No illegal drugs will be consumed or possessed in vehicle.
- The passenger capacity of vehicle provided shall not be exceeded.
- A one-day notice requirement for cancellation; failure to do so will result in an additional charge equal to of ½ the total amount due.
- A two-day notification for any changes to ensure PLS, LLC can accommodate the changes. Last-minute changes may result in use of an alternate vehicle.
- Responsibility for all damages that are willfully or accidentally committed by client and/or client’s party during service.
- In the case of misconduct by client and/or client’s party, chauffeur has the right to terminate agreement without any refund.
- PLS, LLC is not responsible for any item left in vehicle. However, if item is left and identified by the chauffeur immediately, he/she will make a reasonable attempt to return the item.
- By providing credit card information, the client/credit card owner authorizes PLS, LLC to charge any applicable fees for contracted service.
- All overtime is charged by the hour. Overtime rates are non-negotiable. Chauffeur does not have the authority to waive overtime fees for any reason.
- There could be unforeseen traffic and severe weather conditions which can delay travel time. PLS, LLC will do its best to accommodate its clients’ timely arrival. Therefore, the chauffeur may request an earlier pick-up time if necessary.
- In the case of a vehicle malfunction, PLS, LLC will make every reasonable effort to provide a comparable replacement vehicle. The client will be reasonably compensated for any inconvenience.
Note: Platinum Limousine Services, LLC and PLS are used interchangeably. Vehicle refers to vehicles owned and/or operated by PLS, LLC.